- Every six months managers are evaluated by those who work under them and the results are posted for all to see.
- No executive dining rooms.
- Parking is strictly on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Employees negotiate with management over the percentage of the profit to be distributed to them.
- Financial information are openly discussed and employees have accessed to accounting books.
- Employees reapply for their jobs every six months.
- Employees choose how they are compensated based on 11 different options.
Recipe for success or anarchy? Read the book Maverick by Ricardo Semler.